🎫 Can we obtain a visa on site?

The tourist visa is available on arrival only for the following nationalities: Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Russia and Australia

⏱ When to apply for an e-Visa?

The e-Visa application must be made at least 2 days before your arrival. If your arrival is far away, we accept applications but we will send you your e-Visa when it is available (around two and a half months before your arrival). 

🤔 Do we need an e-Visa in the case of a transit or a stopover?

If you stay less than 24 hours in Myanmar and you continue your journey to a third country, you will be able to obtain a transit visa upon arrival. It will cost you 20 USD (19 €).

This visa is only available at airports in: Yangon, Mandalay AndNay Pyi Taw.

⏳ How long is the e-Visa valid for?

The e-Visa allows you to stay a maximum of 28 days. You must enter Myanmar within three months of its release. If you make your request more than three months before your departure, we will take care to issue the visa at the right time.

⏩ Do you want to extend your e-Visa?

The Tourism e-Visa cannot be extended. You must not stay more than 28 days in Burmese territory.

✈️ Can I enter through another airport or border than those indicated?

No, the e-Visa allows you to enter only through the airports: Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw, and land borders: Tachileik, Myawaddy, Kawthaung, Tamu or Rih Khaw dar. If you enter the country from another location, then you will not be able to use the e-Visa.

🗺 Can I leave the country through another airport or border than those indicated?

No, you must leave the country through one of the following airports: Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw, or through the land borders: Tachileik, Myawaddy, Kawthaung, Tamu or Rih Khaw dar.

You can also leave the country through the Htikee border, but you cannot enter Myanmar through there.

🚸 Does the e-Visa also concern minors?

Yes, minors must also obtain an e-Visa. 

🧒 Do I need to request an Exit Authorization for my child?

If the minor leaves French territory without a legal guardian, he or she must have an AST (authorization to leave the territory). This document can be requested online, and must be completed by one of the holders of parental authority. During the trip, this form must be accompanied by a copy of the identity document of the legal guardian.

💉 Which vaccines are compulsory in Myanmar?

A yellow fever vaccination certificate will be mandatory if you come from a country at risk. If in doubt, consult the updated detailed list of mandatory and recommended vaccines for Myanmar.

🚨 What to do if you made a mistake in your request?

If you realize an error before sending your administrative documents, please tell us the correction to be made by sending these parts.

Beyond this moment, corrections can no longer be applied. We invite you to contact us for more information.

Once the e-Visa issued, its data cannot be modified. You will need to submit a new application if your information differs significantly.

🙅🏽‍♂️ Do you want to cancel your request?

Unfortunately, once paid, an e-Visa application is non-refundable. I invite you to contact us for further information.

ℹ️ Is my personal information secure?

The data that you can enter on this site is protected and only used to obtain the requested e-Visa. Our payment process is secure, and no banking data concerning you is stored on our servers.

Privacy Policy